Hey Google: Play!

Hey Google, play the Beatles

the house must have music

to live 

to breathe

super futuristic music module 

play old blues

bubble gum

Brittney Spears

I should have known better

to demand a song, it'll play

play Google, son-of-a-gun 

a virtual juke box of foxy features

will reach us from anywhere in the house

unbelievable past

brought up to date in animated suspension

anything you want, you got it

just say hey Google

like I returned from the stars to lend a hand

land on earth and understand

you're going to play what I want to hear

and no back talk, dear

so I landed on earth in the heat of depression 

with any music that I mention

any direction

any inflection,

activation Google 

activate my voice to your sensitivities 

with no expectations

it goes without mention

my Google activated

from Taiwan to America resurrected

Jesus from Taiwan risen

in musically activated voice 

whatever I wanna hear, whore radio

do it while I'm here


March 6, 2022

 






Comments

Popular Posts